Tuesday, September 8, 2009

General Update for 9/8/09

Well, haven't done one of these in a while. Had a pretty good three day weekend. Spent most of it running around doing errands (lots of striking out in getting what I needed but still) with Josh. As well, Josh just put the finishing touches on the Graphic Novel. Over 150pages total!!! We are so excited. Neither one of us can wait to see it in print. Archaia does such high quality printing and this is how we both feel the story should have always been told.

My close friend Chan went to Dragon Con this weekend. Lucky. :( Really wish I could have gone. Oh well, there is always next year.

Working on another F Word entry... that would be up in a few days-a week.

Read some killer reviews of webcomics... seriously, if you haven't read these you are missing out.

And doing a lot of sketching... and completely obsessed with the Ghostbusters game. I haven't played it in 4 days and it's driving me nuts!!! gotta play!!!!!!!

And that's my life. Whooo.
Hopefully I'll have more to report later.

But until then, order Titanium Rain HC Vol. 1 This month in Previews. You won't be disappointed!!!

-Kat

No comments: