Monday, January 9, 2012

The Wonderful World of SPAM

This is a new series of columns I plan on posting where I share with all of you the diffrent spam messages I get from the 01Publishing, Utopiates, and other websites. Some are strange, some make no sense, but all are funny.

I think I'm Pregnant.
Zorak?

I can get a meatless sandwich, but I ve been told not to order it every single time, less they identify me as The Shopper, and then I won t be able to work for them anymore.
This came from the Utopiates site... it blue-screens my mind every time I read it.

It is just like you read my thoughts! You appear to know a huge amount of in regards to this, such as you wrote the hem ebook with them or something. I believe that anyone can use a couple pics to drive the material home rather, but rather than that, this really fantastic blog. An outstanding read. I am going to easily be back.

This from PackersFanShop.com

do you have funny spam to share with the world. Let me know and I'll post it.

No comments: