Friday, May 1, 2009

More Takshaka, Art, and Booting People in the Head

First, TAKSHAKA!!
If you do nothing else, listen to how awesome these songs are...

Then:
a) follow the link to Amazon and get yourself some OR
b) go to iTunes and get yourself some

At the very least, please leave a review on either site.

Thank you.

-----*****-----

And now, a new art piece. I did this one for my uncle-in-law for his birthday. In the full sized version, there is a ghost of an image of red snap-dragons in the background.

If I am correct, the kanji reads something like "Creative Dragon"... but I would like to know from anybody who understands kanji if I got it right or totally wrong. :)

-----*****-----
If you are like me, your day job can get to be really boring. Wouldn't you love to just hop over your desk and boot that anoying guy two desks over in the head? Well, unfortunately you can't without getting arrested, but that doesn't mean you can't have a chibi version of yourself do some headbooting for you.
I introduce you to MyBrute.com. A simple idea that is amazingly fun and entertaining. You can CLICK HERE to see my "brute" and "chalenge me" in the arena.

-Kat

No comments: