Monday, June 1, 2009

News!!

Yes, news. I have news. Lots of news. And it's all good!!

First! My friend Jules of Marsh Rocket did this kick-ass comic in response to my Power Girl article. You should definitely go there and check it out, and while you're there, give her comic a try. It's awesome, and I'm not just saying that because she's a friend.

Next, speaking of my Power Girl article, inspired by the wonderful feedback that I received (and much pushing and encouragement from my husband) I am not going to be doing a monthly column on ComicRelated.com entitled "The 'F' Word" The "F" word being "feminism" because it means so many things to so many people. If you read the Power Girl article, you can get an idea of the vibe that I'll be writing in. ;) More information as we get closer to the day the column goes live. ;)
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Chuck of Comic Related for welcoming my into the CR family. I am very honored that he has allowed me this opportunity to do a column on a subject that I feel very passionate about.

Ok, Now the BIG NEWS!!
TITANIUM RAIN IS OFFICIALLY BACK!!
Yes, the Double-Sized Relaunch Issue #1&2 is solicited under Archaia in the June Previews. Code: JUN09 0698. As well, we have ONE KILLER deal with DCBService.com. More details can be found HERE.

That's all for now.

-Kat

No comments: