Friday, September 5, 2008

I like 'em BIG...

And if you don't like it, deal with it. Big breasts are wonderful. I like my women with muscles, I like my women with big boobs. And if you think these are "unnaturally huge" you should see the model that inspired this picture. :evil grin:


From Kat's Blog


In other news, it's Friday (which rocks), it's a 1/2 day for me at the day job (double rock) there's a kick ass convention I really wish I was at going on right now (this sucks), and it's been hot an humid enough to warrant that I go nocturnal in order to get work done. When I was a kid I loved going nocturnal... now I hate it. I miss the sun and I always feel like I didn't get enough done "durring the day". Maybe I can return to a semi-normal scedual over the weekend :crosses fingers:.

Not much else to report. If I can think of something, I'll post it. :)

-Kat

No comments: