Thursday, October 16, 2008

A little sad...

I did this cool design for a client the other day. I was really proud of how it came out... but they didn't want it. Said it wasn't what they were looking for. :( It really sucks because I think it's probably one of my best designs ever. :sigh: oh well, if they don't want it, then I'll just have to use it for something else and try again. :)

Hand Update: Well, the problem wasn't the hand... but the surface I was trying to have it rest on. Talked to Josh and his words of logical wisdom were (change the bomb) Well, duh... but I sometimes miss the obvious because I'm so focused on my little problem... so hopefully I'll have something to post here in a day or two.

Random Thoughts: Having a hard time not getting lazy. It's not that I don't want to draw... but I'd gotten in the habbit of being lazy so when I want to do something... the lazy habbit kicks in and I fart around too much because, even though I enjoy it, a part of my brain says "this is work." that's retarded... but true. :sigh: I'll get over it, eventually.

-Kat

No comments: