Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Random thought...


What is our facination with pictures of very cute, small, or weird looking animals and adding captions on how they want to kill us. Why do we all find these funny? I don't know... but it works. No matter how "tired" of these things you may be you'll eventually find one of these pictures that will bring a smile to your face.

Why do I bring this up? Because usually these things don't get me, but this one got me laughing. I just can't get over the wall-eyed cat w/ no ears. Kinda reminds me of the Bizarro version of Krypto from the Superman Animated Series. Like it wants to claw your eyes out... it just doesn't know where you are.

-Kat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this says it all

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/watermark.php?src=wp-content/uploads/2007/06/god-kills-a-kitten-copy.jpg