Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pimpage of friends

So it's been a while since I updated my blog. Sorry about that. I've been a busy elf making toys and things for people for xmas. No joke. I'll post pictures here in a day or two.

But for now I'd like to take the opportunity to pimp the projects of some of our friends who I seriously think deserve the attention.


1) Johnathan Sharp. Now for those of you who may not be familiar with the name Johnathan Sharp, he is a big deal in the Industrial Music scene. With projects like New Mind and Bio-Tek, JS has been at the forefront on this music movement. He is currently working for the BBC doing soundtrack work and has had his music appear in motion pictures (such as Bad Santa). He has also been kind enough offer his talents for an upcoming (hopefully) soundtrack for Titanium Rain.
I ask you, dear readers to take a moment of your time and check out one of Mr. Sharps latest music projects entitle Barking at Butterflies. You can find this project on iTunes as well as Last.fm.

2)Being so moved by the victory of President Elect: Barak Obama, Charlito of Indie Spinner Rack has gotten together with his brother and a friend of theirs to create Obama: The Card Game. If you like Obama (or even if you don't) I ask that you go check it out and give it a try. As you can see by the artwork below, they put a LOT of time and effort into it. ObamaCardGame.com

Happy Holidays!

-Kat

No comments: